Formosa bar stool – upholstered
New horizons, new ideas. A trip to Taiwan inspired designer Jacob Nitz to create the Formosa collection. “Formosa was once the name of Taiwan given by the Portuguese – meaning ‘beautiful island’”, explains Nitz. Each stool forms a small island surrounding a larger one, namely the table: Formosa Archipelago.
|Dimensions||44.5 × 44.5 × 75 cm|
Top in oak, Top in project coating
|Delivery time||4-6 weeks|
- Made in the Netherlands
- base in steel with powder coating finish
- top in Oak, walnut or Project coating
- seating upholstered with Gabriel Medley fabric
- flatpack shipping
- stackable tables on request
- any standard RAL colour for the base
- easy assembly in 5 min
- other fabric collections on request (Kvadrat, Gabriel, Ohmann, DePloeg, Camira etc).
- Feel free to ask for custom options in material or colours via email@example.com